Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Winner's #148: Shaped Cards


Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!
Thanks to everyone who joined in our ”Shaped Cards” challenge last week.
We really enjoyed all of your creative projects!!!!
Don’t forget you still have time to join in our current challenge theme:

This week's Sponsor was:
BugaBoo
Donating: 7 digital images, winner's choice

And our random winner is:


Congratulations Winner !!!!!!
You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog@gmail.com to get details about your prize.

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members:




Congratulations Top 3!

Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)




7 comments:

Hussena said...

Waooo!...Such a surprise! :)...I am so happy to have won over here...Thank you to the team of Sentimental Sundays!..And Congrats to the Top 3 as well...Lovely work by everyone! :)..

K8 said...

Hi
I been try to mail you for a week, but no respons at all. I won the last challenge and It say´s one week to claim the price...//K8

Gail said...

Oh Thank you for selecting my card as a Top Three - I am honored - congratulations to the other winners!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats Gail & to the rest of the winners.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Deloris said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thanks for picking my card for the Top 3!

Deloris

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

I was wondering if I was going to get my prize for 142 challenge. I tried emailing a few times but no answer back. I would love to keep on playing with you all but I always give the prizes that I promise.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Hi ladies-
Those of you stating that you haven't heard from me, please make a correction to your statements. I have sent all the winner's emails in regards to their prizes and stated in the email that your email was forwarded to the appropriate sponsor. Once I send off this email, I have no idea of knowing if you received your prizes or not. It is then your responsibility to get in touch with me and let me know that you "still" have not received your prize. I check the Sentimental Sundays, once a week, so be patient, as I do get to them.

Thank you to all who play, we really do appreciate your participation and comments.

Hugs.
Calypso