Sunday, February 22, 2015

Challenge #247: Single Layer Card(s)

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!
Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's "Valentine's Day" challenge. 
We enjoyed seeing all the beautiful cards last week!!!  We could sense that they were all created with LOVE too!!  So thank you for sharing your creations with us.  

This week's challenge is:
Single Layer Card(s)
(plus a sentiment)

This weeks sponsor is: Calypso

This week want to see simple and beautiful!!!  One layer card... No bulky embellishments...no layering of cardstock....  Just your image and your coloring!!!  It can be small or it can be HUGE!!
Surprise us... impress us!!!  Check out what the team has whipped up for you this week!!! 








**************************************

When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh these are challenging! I'm going to try it! Your DT samples look fabulous!

Beebeebabs said...

My name is Beebeebabs and I was one of the winners of Challenge 243 - I wrote several email and never receive my prize - Can you please let me know if you received my first email

Justyna Cieslinska said...

DT projects look beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration.
Justyna x

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Beebeebabs, I am not sure what email address you are responding to, but i have not received any messages from you. I have received notificaions from all our previous winners, but no email from you. You must be using an incorrect address if it is being returned undeliverable. And just to clarify... EVERYONE has received their prize.
Our email address is: sentimentalsundaysublog at gmail dot com